Design & built by a team of engineers & designers, the result of our products is the passion, practice, and persistence of over 4 years to create truly strong, sustainable, and stylish eyewear. Each wooden eyeglass at our workshop goes through a 62+ step process before it is deemed fit for shipment. The rigorous quality checks have ensured our eyewear passing the ISO 12870-2016 parameters of construction, stability, perspiration, deformation, and endurance.
● FEATURES OF OUR WOODEN EYEWEAR - handcrafted - sustainable - layered for strength - three sizes - super-light - the widest range of patterns - water and scratch-resistant - made in India
● CUSTOMIZATION AND PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS All QQ wooden eyeglasses can be customized for the lenses, specific patterns, and also size. You can also choose to personalize the eyeglasses with your name/message (at no additional cost) that can be engraved on the temples (sides) of the frame as well as on the sustainable wooden box that stores it.
● LENSES Please email us your prescription at email@example.com for Rx lens and power sunglasses. As every piece is handcrafted and made of wood, we highly recommend fitting the lenses with us. The engineered push methodology is limited to select opticians and hence, feel free to ask us for any support regarding your lens type or a future change in lenses.
● PACKAGING 1. Your chosen wooden eyeglasses come with an exclusive handy and sustainable, intricately designed wooden slider box, which can also be used as a mini-storage unit. 2. One selvyt (lens cleaning cloth) included.
● GRATITUDE FOR DOING YOUR BIT By choosing a sustainable brand you aren't just choosing to say - we care for the planet, but with every QQ eyewear, you are also supporting a distressed farmer in a rural part of India - as our team plants a GPS tagged fruit-bearing tree in your name, that will support the farmers for an ancillary income. Thank you.
● 1 YEAR WARRANTY All QQ eyewear comes with a 1-year warranty for any manufacturing defect in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions.